ASQ 1302 Home
Click for the Quality Quote of the day!
Omaha Area ASQ course cluster !
When: October 24 – 28, 2016
Where: DoubleTree by Hilton Omaha Downtown 1616 Dodge Street Omaha, NE 68102
- Phone: (402) 346-7600 or toll free reservations: (844) 406-0103
Promotion Code: 1302OMH16
|Join ASQ in giving back to your section! Your section will earn $75 for every paid ASQ member that attends a course at the Omaha area course cluster in October! You can choose from:
If you have been considering earning CEUs and/or taking an ASQ course, now is a great time! To take advantage of this offer, all you need to do is call 800-248-1946 or register online at asq.org/omaha and use the Promotion code 1302OMH16.
To take advantage of this offer, call 800-248-1946 or visit asq.org/omaha and use the promotional code 1302OMH16.
Save the Dates: October 20-21, 2016!
Don’t miss out on attending the renowned Annual ASQ Audit Conference
Join us for the 25th Annual Quality Audit Conference, sponsored by the ASQ Quality Audit Division at the world renowned Peabody Hotel, in Memphis Tennessee, the home of Elvis Presley.
“New Horizons in Auditing: Controlling Risk to Improve Performance, Processes, and Systems”
Technological innovation matched with innovative auditing approaches and techniques, significant changes in evolving standards, new foundations and new synergies between disciplines—all present New Horizons for the quality professional of the 21st century.
With these new horizons, come new challenges and opportunities for auditing. This conference focuses on the auditor’s role in identifying quality issues to improve performance, processes and systems, and controlling risk specific to new horizons in auditing
The conference program includes four tracks for assisting auditors to help unlock their potential. These are:
- Innovation and auditing new technological advances
- Changing Standards (e.g. ISO 9001:2015)
- New foundations in Quality and the tools that go with them: applying current Quality tools to new domains; applying new Quality tools to new and existing domains
- Synergies and Serendipities: merging existing strategies, tools and techniques to create and discover something new and powerful
Who Should Attend?
The 2016 Audit Conference is a great venue for learning and networking opportunities for auditors, audit program managers, quality managers, quality directors and individuals who have leadership responsibilities and are actively involved in the process of auditing and performance appraisal, and process improvement.
TAKE FULL ADVANTAGE OF THESE “extraordinary” audit conference values included in the conference fee of $895:
- SPECIAL “ASQ Audit Conference” Hotel Room Rate = $ 175 Per Night – Double Occupancy
- Keynote Addresses presented by Leaders in the Quality Profession!
- Free access to all PowerPoint Conference Presentations
- Free Conference Commemorative Bag
- Free Conference “LOGO” Cloisonné Pin and Other Goodies
- Continental Breakfasts
- Mid-Morning & Mid Afternoon Refreshments & Networking Opportunities
- Waited Lunches
- Exceptional Thursday evening Conference Opening “Gala” Reception with extensive Hors d’ Oeuvres and food buffet with Carving Stations, great entertainment & Networking Opportunities
- Distinctive Friday Raffle & Book Giveaway – Prizes Galore!
- Meet with the Audit Division officers, Division Management Committee & 2016 Conference Committee!
- Networking Opportunities throughout the duration of the Conference!
- Sponsor Gallery Highlighting Leading Profession Organizations as Conference Sponsors, Available For Networking and Product/Services Discussions!
- Opportunities to Discuss Current Issues with Quality Authors, Professionals, and Specialists from Around the World!
- Conference “Bookstore” with “Barnes & Noble” Atmosphere, Featuring Current Books On All Facets Of Quality, While Serving Exotic Coffee, Teas & Pastries, And Conference Rates on books and Audit Division LOGOWEAR.
- Audit Division Annual Business Meeting
REGISTER NOW AND WE WILL SEE YOU AT THE PEABODY HOTEL IN MEMPHIS, TN
The Nebraska ASQ Section 1302 is now on LinkedIn!
Join in the discussion with your fellow Quality Professionals! Post your questions and share expert opinions!
You got questions about Section 1302?
Are you wanting to know more information about Section 1302? Are you needing assistance concerning your membership? Please feel to contact Diane Runge at email@example.com.
•Differentiate Yourself with ASQ Certification In today’s competitive job market, you’ve probably often thought about how to differentiate yourself. Sure, building your career through training, conferences, and seminars keeps you up-to-date on best practices. But what can you do to get immediate results in terms of job promotions, higher salaries, and new job opportunities? Establish yourself as a recognized expert in your field and get an ASQ certification. Benefits for you…
Investment in your career and allows you to demand top dollar.
•Earn a promotion
•Achieve increased proficiency.
•Demonstrate professional and personal accomplishment.
Benefits for your employer…
•Employees perfect and share new techniques and emerging technologies with their peers.
•Certification is an investment in the organization’s future quality operations.
•Knowledgeable employees assure product and service quality.
•Certified employees indicate organizational excellence.
What can you do to prepare for your certification exam? ASQ has the resources to get you ready for your test. We offer training in multiple formats, including Web-based and classroom-based, so we can meet the needs of your schedule and preferred learning style. ASQ is your one-stop-shop for exam preparation. Below is a list of certification exams held locally.
For more information or to register, visit www.asq.org/certification or call 800-248-1946.